Old versionsSee all
4k Stogram is a free Windows utility that provides you with a quick way to download photos and videos from Instagram. The application comes with a user-friendly interface and uses minimum CPU resources while downloading the Instagram photos and videos you need.
Once you enter the keywords for your search, the application starts looking for related photos and videos. The utility might take a while to reveal the search results. As soon as the Instagram photos and videos start being displayed on its main screen they are immediately saved to your local directories.
You can download any public photo or video from Instagram without logging into your personal account. However, downloading pictures or videos that were posted by private users requires Instagram account authentication.
A disadvantage is the fact that the program automatically downloads all of the found images and videos, without letting you select the files you wish to save to your PC.
To conclude, it's worth installing this application on your Windows PC only if you want to back up your personal Instagram photos and videos. I'd suggest you try a different utility for downloading the pictures and videos that were shared by other Instagram users.
- Its search tool provides you accurate results
- You don't need to log in to your Instagram account to download any photos or videos
- Doesn't slow down your PC while downloading data
- It might take a while to provide you with the search results you need
- Doesn't let you choose which files from the search results list to download